This stunning opal engagement ring is crafted from natural Australian crystal opal and rose gold. A glittering center diamond gives it a true bridal feel, while the opal and rose gold set it apart from your everyday engagement ring. Please keep in mind that a photo cannot capture the true beauty of opal, as it shimmers with light from every different angle. This ring can be made in either 14kt or 18kt rose gold with your choice of blue or blue-green opal in two different quality grades. This exquisite ring is handcrafted in New Mexico by some of the finest inlay artists in the world. Exuding luxury and craftsmanship, it is truly a work of art.
Handmade in the USA.
Solid opal is used in the creation of this ring - no doublets or triplets
*This unique engagement ring is made from natural Australian opal, so the exact hue and pattern may vary slightly; please be flexible.
**This ring uses only solid opal - not doublets or triplets.
***This ring fits a diamond between 0.30 ct and 0.45 ct. Read more at our Tier Guide.
For extra sparkle, pair it with a fitted wedding ring or two! These rings may be permanently attached to the engagement ring or left as separate rings.
- Inlay jewelry must be treated with special care. Please be sure to review our Jewelry Care Advisory.
- This inlay engagement ring was Created in the USA.
- This ring is not currently in-stock, but can be special ordered. The price of the ring will depend on the cost of materials at the time of order, and the qualities of the diamond chosen.
- This engagement ring can be Customized to your choice of diamond, inlay stone, metal, and size.
- This ring may be purchased as a setting only, though it voids the lifetime warranty against manufacturer's defects. Please view our Kabana FAQ page (under the gemstone section) for more information on this.
- Please plan ahead and allow 4-6 weeks for this ring to be made once ordered. (Longer for Int'l customers) Expedited orders may be possible, but for an extra fee.
- Please understand that Special Order rings are non-refundable, as they are made specifically for you.
- This ring comes with a lifetime warranty against manufacturer defects!
View more Opal Engagement Rings
Click an image to add a fitted diamond band for extra sparkle! These can soldered and worn as part of the engagement ring, or used as wedding bands.