This exquisitely unique opal engagement ring is bound to start more than a few conversations. A princess-cut diamond sits in rose gold, surrounded by smaller diamonds and fine Australian opal inlay. Choose between blue and blue-green opal in two different quality grades for a look that is uniquely your own. The subtle femininity of the rose gold, paired with the sparkling diamonds and opal gives this ring ethereal allure and endless mystique.
Handmade in the USA.
*This unique engagement ring is made from natural Australian Crystal Opal, so the exact hue and pattern may vary slightly; please be flexible.
**This ring uses only solid opal - not doublets or triplets.
- Inlay jewelry must be treated with special care. Please be sure to review our Jewelry Care Advisory.
- This inlay engagement ring was Created in the USA.
- This ring is not currently in-stock, but can be special ordered. The price of the ring will depend on the cost of materials at the time of order, and the qualities of the diamond chosen.
- This engagement ring can be Customized to your choice of diamond, inlay stone, metal, and size.
- This ring may be purchased as a setting only, though it voids the lifetime warranty against manufacturer's defects. Please view our Kabana FAQ page (under the gemstone section) for more information on this.
- Please plan ahead and allow 4-6 weeks for this ring to be made once ordered. (Longer for Int'l customers) Expedited orders may be possible, but for an extra fee.
- Please understand that Special Order rings are non-refundable, as they are made specifically for you.
- This ring comes with a lifetime warranty against manufacturer defects!
View more Opal Engagement Rings