Mystery and intrigue are two words that come to mind when viewing this ring. A sparkling bezel-set quarter carat diamond is flanked by glinting Australian opal inlay, giving it a look that will inspire. White gold or platinum complements the cool hues of the opal, like moonlight complements the sea. Choose between blue and blue-green opal, 14k or 18k white gold. Please note: Opal is notoriously hard to photograph. It is impossible to capture its true beauty, as it shimmers and shines in different ways from every possible angle.
Handmade in the USA.
*This unique engagement ring is made from natural Australian Crystal Opal, so the exact hue and pattern may vary slightly; please be flexible.
**This ring uses only solid opal - not doublets or triplets.
- Inlay jewelry must be treated with special care. Please be sure to review our Jewelry Care Advisory.
- This inlay engagement ring was Created in the USA.
- This ring is not currently in-stock, but can be special ordered. The price of the ring will depend on the cost of materials at the time of order, and the qualities of the diamond chosen.
- This engagement ring can be Customized to your choice of inlay stone, metal, and size.
- This ring may be purchased as a setting only, though it voids the lifetime warranty against manufacturer's defects. Please view our Kabana FAQ page (under the gemstone section) for more information on this.
- Please plan ahead and allow 4-6 weeks for this ring to be made once ordered. (Longer for Int'l customers) Expedited orders may be possible, but for an extra fee.
- Please understand that Special Order rings are non-refundable, as they are made specifically for you.
- This ring comes with a lifetime warranty against manufacturer defects!
View more Opal Engagement Rings