Ethereal iridescence is the perfect phrase to describe this alluringly unique engagement ring. White mother of pearl inlay, paired with a large center diamond and white gold (or platinum) gives this ring a traditional look at first glance; however, the closer you look the more you see how far it departs from convention. Choose your diamond and metal properties for a ring that is uniquely yours.
Please Note: Mother of pearl shimmers with each twist of the ring. A still photograph cannot truly capture the ever-changing beauty of the shell inlay.
Handmade in the USA.
*This unique engagement ring is made from natural mother of pearl, so the exact hue and pattern may vary slightly; please be flexible.
**This ring only fits a diamond over 0.85 ct. Read more at our Tier Guide.
For extra sparkle, pair it with a fitted wedding ring or two! These rings may be permanently attached to the engagement ring or left as separate rings.
- Inlay jewelry must be treated with special care. Please be sure to review our Jewelry Care Advisory.
- This inlay engagement ring was Created in the USA.
- This ring is not currently in-stock, but can be special ordered. The price of the ring will depend on the cost of materials at the time of order, and the qualities of the diamond chosen.
- This engagement ring can be Customized to your choice of diamond, inlay stone, metal, and size.
- This ring may be purchased as a setting only, though it voids the lifetime warranty against manufacturer's defects. Please view our Kabana FAQ page (under the gemstone section) for more information on this.
- Please plan ahead and allow 4-6 weeks for this ring to be made once ordered. (Longer for Int'l customers) Expedited orders may be possible, but for an extra fee.
- Please understand that Special Order rings are non-refundable, as they are made specifically for you.
- This ring comes with a lifetime warranty against manufacturer defects!
View more Mother of Pearl Engagement Rings
Click an image to add a fitted diamond band for extra sparkle! These can soldered and worn as part of the engagement ring, or used as wedding bands.