Instead of a diamond, this nontraditional engagement ring features striking blue lapis lazuli as its "center stone." Glittering bits of pyrite sparkle from within the lapis like stars in the night sky. Six accent diamonds flank the sides of the inlay, giving this ring the look of royalty. Choose between 18 karat and 14 karat yellow gold.
Handmade in the USA.
*This unique engagement ring is made from natural lapis lazuli, so the exact hue and pattern may vary slightly; please be flexible.
- Inlay jewelry must be treated with special care. Please be sure to review our Jewelry Care Advisory.
- This inlay engagement ring was Created in the USA.
- This ring is not currently in-stock, but can be special ordered. The price of the ring will depend on the cost of materials at the time of order, and the qualities of the diamond chosen.
- This engagement ring can be Customized to your choice of inlay stone, metal, and size.
- Please view our Kabana FAQ page for more information on this alternative engagement ring.
- Please plan ahead and allow 4-6 weeks for this ring to be made once ordered. (Longer for Int'l customers) Expedited orders may be possible, but for an extra fee.
- Please understand that Special Order rings are non-refundable, as they are made specifically for you.
- This ring comes with a lifetime warranty against manufacturer defects!