Six diamonds flank the non-diamond center stone of this alternative engagement ring, giving it traditional bridal touches. Instead of a diamond, gorgeous Australian crystal opal is used front and center for a truly unique look. Now the only question is - which color opal to choose!
Handmade in the USA.
*This unique engagement ring is made from natural opal, so the exact hue and pattern may vary slightly; please be flexible.
**This ring uses only solid opal - not doublets or triplets.
- Inlay jewelry must be treated with special care. Please be sure to review our Jewelry Care Advisory.
- This inlay engagement ring was Created in the USA.
- This ring is not currently in-stock, but can be special ordered. The price of the ring will depend on the cost of materials at the time of order, and the qualities of the diamond chosen.
- This engagement ring can be Customized to your choice of inlay stone, metal, and size.
- Please view our Kabana FAQ page for more information on this alternative engagement ring.
- Please plan ahead and allow 4-6 weeks for this ring to be made once ordered. (Longer for Int'l customers) Expedited orders may be possible, but for an extra fee.
- Please understand that Special Order rings are non-refundable, as they are made specifically for you.
- This ring comes with a lifetime warranty against manufacturer defects!